Young with MAV

Another weird thing is how many other guys have this bs? Seems like everyone on here is a girl.

Ya healthy try avoiding the foods everyone says and exercise. And don’t stress. I kind of changed my life to more of a laid back way. let it flow kind of way instead of hurrying and thinking way to much. Serious majority are female.

Saaaaaame.

Women have migraines more often so yeah thats true.

Nice bike.

I am 26! I do not have to use any device right now but at one point this year, my boyfriend had to move in with me and help me walk anywhere I went, as I was running into the walls and falling. (This was induced by medicine.)

Hi!
I used to ask people to help me walk all the time But it wasnt becsuse of medicine, what do you take that makes you feel worse?. I dont really have to ask anymore because my devices make me more independent & less stressed out about keeping my footing/falling over. But thats really nice of him!

Migraine prevention medicines made it worse actually; Propranolol and Verapamil to be exact. That’s great that you get to be independent! I’m so sorry you are going through this. And yes, it was lovely of him. He is the best!

Really?? Wow thats crazy. & it is! & its okay, i dont feel bad about it anymore. I try to help and inspire people who are like me nowadays. & aww.

I know! Awww that’s great!! You are SO brave! Keep it up. :blush: And if you ever need anyone to talk to, just shoot me a message!

How long have you had mav? & thank you & ok will do.

1. See my post “Hi guys! MAV/CSD Success! :blush:

Oh 13? thats the same age i got it! Im 18 going on 19 now. Its really nice to know that youve gotten so much better!