Mav bppv

Well, I do hope this forum isn’t jinxed because yesterday when I posted to this BPPV post BPPV was, for me, quite a distant memory. Then for probably the first time ever I experienced it last night as I lay my head down to sleep - first time ever laying down I’m almost sure. Turning over/sitting up but not laying down. Indeed it tends to feel like you are falling through the mattress, last night I slept well with no further episodes of BPPV. I had a little something queer this morning long after sitting up in bed but then, big mistake. Whilst dressing I stood on one leg, and put the other one on the bed to inspect a toenail, and leant forwards, and BPPV realy did kick in. I shan’t be doing much housework today. I‘ve rear head pressure at about 8/10, the stiffest neck you could find and can stand/walk unassisted just about. All quite amazing considering Thursday I was 100% no symptoms and walked outside perfectly. Probably my best ever day since chronic MAV, and now, today Saturday, my worst day it seems in many months. Bending forwards would seem reckless to many but I do it all the time without adverse effect. On a walk I pick up the dog’s ball twenty times a day, open the oven/fridge/Rayburn in my home all entails bending forwards. Back to topic, this seems like BPPV but I’m sure mine is MAV. Something’s wound it up, again. Helen