Do other medications not related to MAV make your symptoms worse?

Just from my perspective:

1. The answer to your main question is typically Yes. Vestibular migraine are like other forms of migraine in that there are an array of possible triggers. Someone could clarify here but it’s good to think of drugs of any kind being a potential trigger. People can haven triggers that might seem a little unusual or different to other people.

2. Probably just a red herring, but I suffer from MAV and the only allergy I list is Bactrim. This was one of those things I was told as an young child, I have no idea what it did to me.

3. I understand your frustration about these cycles you get in; this is one of the difficult parts of being a MAV sufferer. MAV sufferers have to pay particular attention to anxiety. I think of anxiety as part of the same overall condition I have that is either in a good state or not, however it is also helpful to think of anxiety a little bit separately, as there are things you can do to treat anxiety that are different from MAV. Reading your comment it sounds like you could really do with discussing your anxiety with your doctor.

4. For other issues like acne treatment, ultimately you should learn how these treatments affect your MAV and don’t be afraid to inquire about alternative treatment options with your doctor. Routine is quite important for MAV sufferers, so if your routine isn’t working for you then try something different.