Who physically rocks?

Hello!

Ok, so here I am trialing out propranolol. I’ve been on 80mg for three weeks so still a way to go yet before anything potentially beneficial happens…
Anyway, I have the lovely visual vertigo which of course has to come while undertaking postdoctoral studying! Does anyone have actual rocking with their condition? My foot rocks back and fore while sitting, my legs, my head feels like it’s vibrating… Has anything worked for anyone?

Jen :slight_smile:

Hi

Have you resolved yr situation? It’s a while ago now but I’ve noticed others wondering about rocking hence my post. Everybody’s so different but I find the rocking, which is basically another manifestation of vertigo/balance caused by whatever, MAV maybe, is a halfway house between 24/7 spinning and no spinning unless you somehow push things too far and overchallenge yr balance system. The visual vertigo would do that.

Like you I have on occasion ‘rocked’, totally bodywise or from just my kneestoo. Like you,or at least at time of yr post,I take Propranolol and except when overchallenged or having acute attacks/breakthrough I don’t ‘rock’ these days. And how much better life is without it, eh. It can, almost, be worse than the 24/7’s though I’d be hard pressed to vote for either. When my balance is settling down after an acute bout, I found recently my legs are rocking whilst I’m sitting down. It’s rather like your legs are trying to pull you up into a stand without the rest of you wanting to follow. Since that happened a couple of times I’ve certainly be able to appreciate there’s a link between migraine and Restless Leg Syndrome. Not that I’m suggesting either of us have that. I never did any ‘rocking’ until MAV kicked in.