What is the toughest symptom for you?

Originally I voted the dizziness/vertigo but I think I would change that to rocking or constant unsteadiness. For me the actual vertigo or “room spinning” does not happen as often as say a person with menieres. Instead I have a daily unsteadiness or “dream-like” feeling that never goes away. I can honestly say I rarely feel normal. As the day progresses the rocking eventually turns into a nasty headache. I just started the diet from “Heal your Headche” and am considering trying prescription drugs but I have always been hesitant. If my wife were to answer this survey She would probably vote my loss of libido which isn’t on the list anyway. I feel when one person has this affliction both people in the realtionship suffer. Good thing she is very supportave because I can imagine some people could not put up with someone who is stuck with the problem.

(NB from admin: this image links to a product this member has found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)