What are your Food triggers

I’ve been doing so well that I decided to break two rules tonight… I had sugar free hard candy which is sweetened with Acesulfame–K AND I also had peanut butter!
Feeling invincible, sitting here watching baseball and had the first intense spin I’ve had in weeks.
Random moment or reaction to one of these “off-limit” foods, who knows. Just reminds me how testy the MAV brain can be.

That’s great that you’re noticing a difference! In what ways? I’m not sure of your symptoms but do you think it has reduced your dizziness or do you get less headaches/head pressure? Started eliminating the foods literally yesterday so feeling hopeful but nervous.

Unlikely you’ll get a reply. Kathy G hasn’t posted since 2014. The Migraine Diet is supposed to reduce the sensitivities that cause migraine, that would include dizziness and head pressure as well as the rest. You need not be nervous. You shouldn’t experience side effects of an adverse kind. It’s usually suggested you follow it strictly for several months before you see positive results. It’s very difficult to discern triggers, food or otherwise when symptoms are constant anyway but improvement would be gradual rather than dramatic. Check out this link. Helen
http://www.laurenkossack.com/vestibular-migraines-journey-finding-answers/

1 Like