Weight loss tips

I have lost a whole lot of weight and I got tips nowhere from surfing and surfing internet. Well here’s what you do. Do not ever cut your diet schedule so much that you get sick. Cutting diet two days a week is good for you. However, you do need to change the eating schedule. Rather than eating big meals thrice in a day, have 5 smaller meals. Another thing is eating fruits and vegetables enough. Do not restrict yourself too much to eat what you like. Even if it’s chocolates, you can eat it one or twice in a week. Except from regular exercises, do some weight lifting exercises about thrice in a week.
Weight losing is a problem but also after the weight loss the problems can arise like sagging of the skin. I’m facing the same as I lost some real weight. For this we can go for lifestyle surgeries and I’m really hating this. What else can be alternatives?

Hey Mr Migoo,

What the hell are you even talking about? Reading your sales pitch was a bit like having one’s head beat with a club for 3 hours and then having to deal with all of the sagging skin afterwards.

But I have an alternative to offer you! A trap door. Bye… POOF. Oops you just vanished.

— Begin quote from “migo”

I have lost a whole lot of weight and I got tips nowhere from surfing and surfing internet. Well here’s what you do. Do not ever cut your diet schedule so much that you get sick. Cutting diet two days a week is good for you. However, you do need to change the eating schedule. Rather than eating big meals thrice in a day, have 5 smaller meals. Another thing is eating fruits and vegetables enough. Do not restrict yourself too much to eat what you like. Even if it’s chocolates, you can eat it one or twice in a week. Except from regular exercises, do some weight lifting exercises about thrice in a week.
Weight losing is a problem but also after the weight loss the problems can arise like sagging of the skin. I’m facing the same as I lost some real weight. For this we can go for lifestyle surgeries and I’m really hating this. What else can be alternatives?

— End quote

Migo? Migone!

Thank you, thank you very much and good night!

What a shame. There I was, all ready to report to Migo on the dermatologists who remove fat from the buttocks and reinsert it in the face.
Seemed appropriate, somehow.

–speaking with authority, as an old fathead.

Some exercise is easier, some more difficult. It’s individual. Me, sometimes I find it hard to exercise self-discipline. (Drum roll, please.)

Seriously, lad, what benefit do you think your post offers?

Do you believe that some people on this board think drinking plenty of water is a bad idea?
That people generally assume raw fruit and veg are bad ideas? Or that people whose digestive systems can’t handle much by way of raw fruit and veg should ignore this and give themselves excruciating pain?

and like that.

My initial impulse was to talk about acing it with a low card diet, but I’d rather just ask you to think about what you’re writing, in terms of its realistic benefit to the people you want to read it.

I’ve been in a calorie deficit for the past 4 weeks and I haven’t lost a single lb! I know pizotifen increases your appetite and makes you gain weight, so are my meds making it difficult to lose weight? I’ve put on just over a stone since I started medication January 2022 but I’m really struggling to lose it.

1 Like

I just wonder if it reduces the amount of calories used by the brain … (which is normally significant, so changes in this might make a difference)