Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency!!!

Hi

Yes. Trouble is, I applied for the next 25 years! Somebody misheard me obviously.

It’s strange though, two Wednesdays in a row. One at least, and this’ll sound daft I was just abt to step into the shower, wasn’t feeling at all unbalanced/off really just much like the day before, at 85% maybe and suddenly it was like somebody’d thrown a switch, an inaudible click in my head and I’m feeling totally OK ~just sort of flooded over me. Really noticed the difference a bit later when I hopped out of the car, swung both legs around perfectly naturally, stood up and walked off. It was just like I’d shed 30 years in a moment. Unfortunately didn’t last. I overdid the walk and felt really rough, didn’t go out, for two days, head pressure, ears full and nearly back to rocking.

My question would be why if it can give me one day…?

I don’t get trouble with my nose (but 2/3 days now I’m the same with my neck. Feels an unbearable heavy weight pressing down on it from above, all the time and muscles locked tight, wont budge) but I guess it’s all the same phenomenon as the head pressure, ear fullness, stiff neck though what causes it. Who knows. Frustrating’s an understatement. I’ve no idea of any trigger that’s started me off this time. Helen

”Recurrent episodes of vertigo in a patient with a history of migraine favors VM rather than VBI, particularly if most episodes of vertigo are accompanied by migrainous features and are triggered by the usual migraine triggers.”

Taken from the OP paper
Interesting article on VM and related illnesses