Unhelpful medical professionals

Have you seen an Ophthalmologist?
Flashes of light in your eye are not to be taken lightly especially if you have them after falling down or any trauma to the face head or neck. Flashes of light could indicate something going on with your retina of the eye. You might also want to have your peripheral vision checked and make sure that is ok and not causing any problems or any visual problems while walking. Sometimes we might think our vision is good until we go in for a check up and have to read the letters without squinting.

I have the same problem with my GP. Some are not aware and many want to just hear the word “migraine” and that is all. The TRUTH IS there are MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF MIGRAINES.

I have the vest migraine symptoms a lot from the lights and computers 24/7 as well and it was not hardly possible for me to look at a computer.
I purchased a special pair of glasses to help block blue light. Try Axon Optics.
They helped me and adding the Premium Coating for $60 is worth it!
I saw a difference!

Diet: low sodium, lots of water and Gatorade

Good Luck

This image links to a product members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!

Axon Optics Migraine Glasses (US only)
More relevant eyewear here