The Vestibular Migraine & Secondary Hydrops Community
Read our welcome post, user support wiki & visit our member recommended products page

U.K. counsellor with experience counselling dizzy patients ?


Hi all, I’m looking for a counsellor / psychotherapist (CBT, humanistic… happy to explore any approach) with experience counselling dizzy patients / working with (temporary) disability… I think I need some support getting through this. Has anyone found a good therapist you’d recommend (U.K.) who works via phone or online ? Thank you!


I’ll PM you


On line, search ‘Carol Vivyan. Online help’. I did her CBT self study course years back. Therapists seemed very expensive to me but if it helps, You may find alot of help on if you choose to join in. Helen