Topamax Gave Me My Life Back

Hi Olivia,
I hope your neurology visit goes well. I still have a few issues with lights. Even at 200 mg Topamax the lighting in our Costco stores here can set me off depending on how many triggers I have going. A flashing light can still make me feel feel very weird. For example, some people put those flashing lights on Christmas trees. I absolutely cannot look at those. Prior to MAV I had no problem with them, now I have to leave the room or look away.

When my MAV was very severe and I was very troubled by fluorescent lights I purchased glasses online called Theraspecs. They are meant to reduce migraine headache severity. They are not the most fashionable but I found them helpful when I was sitting at my computer screen in an office or out in stores.

Have a great and relaxing Christmas and if you need to ask any questions please feel free to write! - Lisa

NB from admin: this image links to a product members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!

Theraspecs WearOver Theraspecs
More relevant eyewear here