The book " Heal your Headache"

I picked this book up at the library and have just finished reading it. I was just wondering if anybody else has read it and tried the 1-2-3 system?
Removing triggers and proper meds. are a big part of the process and apparently many have been successful!

Brett

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

Hi Brett,

Have a look through these past posts:

search.php?keywords=%22heal+your+headache%22&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=firstpost&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Best … Scott 8)

Hey Scott,

Wow! It appears to be a very popular book. I am going to go back to the link and read all the posts. Thanks for the help!

Brett

Another great book to add to your list is “The Migraine Brain” by Carolyn Bernstein:

(NB from admin: this image links to a product this member has found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

S

I think you will get mixed opinions on the plan laid out in the book. For me it has made a difference in the headache part of the illness. It calmed some of the other symptoms, but has not cured them by any means.

There are many lifestyle changes that are important along with the approach he uses in this book. Sleep patterns, drinking plenty water , etc.

I would say that it has helped me not near as bad as I was in the beginning , but by no means at a place to live a normal life. It cannot hurt, either it will help or it wont and I think everyone is different as to how the plan works.