Supplement Alternatives

Hi everyone! I have some terrible IBS and I am in the middle of a pretty bad flareup. I have had to stop taking supplements because of this, and have started looking into different ways to get my vitamins in particular my migraine vitamins. I know that there are a lot of ways to get magnesium transdermally, and liquid B vitamins, but does anyone know a way for us to get any of the others that are recommended? Without having to take a tablet. Capsules are much easier on me than tablets but I’m still trying to avoid them. Thank you all in advance, hope everyone is doing well or at least as well as you can.

Can I ask which particular vitamins/supplements you are referring to. Helen

Hi Helen, I’m talking about the supplements for migraines such as magnesium, riboflavin, coQ10, and the others I can’t think of at the moment! I’m at work answering you on the fly :blush:

1 Like

I’ve done B2 transdermally a long time ago, but it looks basically like an iodine stain on your skin. It’s fine, but looks pretty crazy and weird. In my opinion B2 is not worth the weird looks.

I’ve never heard of CoQ10 transdermally. I would just stick with magnesium spray and take a break from the rest until your IBS clears a bit.