Starting Gabapentin

Hi.

So here I go again trialling another drug. Hoping this one won’t give me as much hell as the last. I must say a big thank you to all of you for sharing your experience, advice and support. I am currently on 10 mg of nadolol which has me up to approx 70% and am unable to increase that without my blood pressure going too low. I tried Zoloft for 5 days, feeling increasingly more agitated as the days went on and ended up feeling like I had run upstairs all day on the last day with a growing headache. I think if I had not been on nadolol at the same time I would have been thru the roof. The nadolol seemed to take it down a notch. So my dr prescribed gabapentin. I am going to give myself a few days off before trying it because I am still feeling a little off from my experience w Zoloft. Then I am to start taking 100 mg gabapentin at night for a couple of weeks and then increase to 200 wait couple more weeks and then stay at 300 mg. I am wondering what any of you have experienced with gabapentin. Starting dose. Side effects. How long it took to work. Anything you might find good to know.

Thanks again.
Jeanette