Some improvement to share...

Yes good luck with the trial ni_sm!

I received the medication today and read the instructions and it said if it looks like thereā€™s little particles inside to not take it so I called them and they said donā€™t risk it as it might be ineffective and theyā€™ll send me a new one. Part of me wishes I just took it because I want relief ASAP but Iā€™ll let you know how it goes.

I have lots of hope for this so I hope at least I get A placebo effect. Iā€™ve also been trying a program called Z health and taking this Chinese herbal tea and my nausea/fatigue seem to be getting a little better but maybe thatā€™s just because my bad episode is dying down a little.

Iā€™m flying to Chicago/Milwaukee tomorrow from the Bay so if anyone has any advice for jet lag please let me know! Thanks

My general advice for flying: STAY HYDRATED. I once read that the only humidity in the air inside an airplane is from the moisture that is exhaled by the other passengers. (Gross, I know.) I always take an empty plastic water bottle with me (the kind like you use on a bicycle, that has a snap-on lid with a drinking valve in the middle) and then fill it with water from a drinking fountain or faucet after Iā€™ve gone through the security station. I always want to have water with me because if thereā€™s any sort of turbulence they wonā€™t serve drinks on the plane.

How many ounces per hour do you drink? I generally get the window seat to fall asleep but since my flight is during the day Iā€™m going to try to read if it doesnā€™t hurt my back too much (or I take Tylenol pm). I read getting up and walking around every hour is also good

sleep as much as possible on the same schedule. Use melatonin over the counter as a sleep aid.

And by that you mean if I go to bed here at 10 PM I go to bed there at 10 PM their time

Well, thatā€™s the million-dollar question. :slight_smile: Because it all depends on how often youā€™re going to need to go to the bathroom. If it seems like itā€™s not going to be a turbulent flight, Iā€™ll drink more than I would if there seems to be a chance that they might not let us get up and out of our seats.