Seeking Balance/Rock-Steady Program

hi again, I just want to share with you that I applied for a scholarship for the rock steady program and I got it. So although this seems a big $ investment, the fact that scholarships are available speaks to this. I think this is not a magic bullet, but there are a lot of resources to get through crisis or moments where we are out of it with this condition. Joey talks a lot about neuroplasticity and I had not yet understood what she meant by it, but I am reading this book, “The brain’s way of healing”, which has somewhat clarify this for me.
Basically, it seems that as our brain fires a wrong signal, let’s say, rocking, we get into fight or flight mode, and as we keep worrying about it, we keep feeding the sensation, and we don’t let our brain figure this out. Then the brain takes over different neuropathways with the wrong signal, and the more we avoid things, the more this sensations gets settled. Anyway… I am trying to think how to develop new neuropathways. I recommend the book and her videos to settle down. This goes with my comment to @Heatherrr of not giving up your job if you love it.

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

2 Likes