POLL: Are you taking prescription medicine for your vestibular condition?

• Yes, Iā€™m presently trialling medication but havenā€™t found the right one(s) yet
  • Yes, Iā€™m presently taking medication and believe Iā€™ve found the right one(s) that work for me
  • No, Iā€™m not presently taking medication but I plan to if advised to
  • No, Iā€™m not presently taking medication but I used to, now Iā€™m coping without
  • No, Iā€™m not presently taking medication for this condition, never have done and believe I wonā€™t need any
  • No, Iā€™m not presently taking medication and prefer not to, even if advised to

0 voters

Silly question, would you consider supplements to prevent migraines as ā€œmedicineā€ as well?

No, and not a silly question, Iā€™ll update the text to exclude.

However, it is certainly a grey area - some supplements work like medication (e.g. St. Johnā€™s Wort)

Check out the other Polls!:

https://www.mvertigo.org/c/user-polls

Does it make sense to add one more,

ā€œYes, meds help but not 100% symptom free.ā€

Donā€™t want to clutter, feel free to turn this option down.

Wouldnā€™t that get crazy popular as a selection, just because thatā€™s going to be a lot of people, so wouldnā€™t tell us much? We could run a ā€˜how well are you now?ā€™ poll instead? Also isnā€™t that really covered by ā€˜Yes, Iā€™m presently taking medication and believe Iā€™ve found the right one(s) that work for meā€™ that is there already?

Canā€™t add a category after go-live but can re-run the poll completely if thatā€™s popular.

Got it