Phosphatidyl Serine

Hi folks! Wondering if anyone has tried this supplement and if so what their experience was.
Thank you :blush:

(NB from admin: this image links to a product a member has discussed and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Well, Hi. May I ask why you are considering this particular supplement? Has it been suggested to you as a migraine preventative/to treat diagnosed MAV? It’s not a supplement I ever remember hearing of in relation to vestibular conditions. In actual fact I’ve not come across it before at all.

Hi it’s supposed to help with anxiety among other things.

Well, if you end up trying it let us know how it goes. I’m always interested in supplements to calm MAV symptoms, but haven’t really found any other than CBD oil and magnesium that helps.

Thanks for your response. I hadn’t heard if it, checked it out and did wonder as it’s listed supposedly for memory improvement, it might be that. Sorry to think vertigo is causing you anxiety. Understandable though. I found the best way to reduce anxiety was to tackle the root cause, Helen