No Quick Fixes -- it is killing me! "Heal Your Headache"

Okay, I am trying to follow the ā€œHeal Your Headacheā€ book but I am in so much pain. I have not taken anything since the 17th and my migraines have gotten really bad the past 2 days. I have had and ice pack strapped to me head for so long I think my skin is permanently frozen (joking), my photophobia, nausea and other symptoms are abounding. How do I get through this phaseā€¦if it is a phase?

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

ā€œHeal Your Headacheā€
More recommended books here

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œ9kidsusā€

Okay, I am trying to follow the ā€œHeal Your Headacheā€ book but I am in so much pain. I have not taken anything since the 17th and my migraines have gotten really bad the past 2 days. I have had and ice pack strapped to me head for so long I think my skin is permanently frozen (joking), my photophobia, nausea and other symptoms are abounding. How do I get through this phaseā€¦if it is a phase?

ā€” End quote

Have you started the diet yet? what about getting your proper rest? All these things work together or at least they did for me this phase was tough until the other parts started to work.

I started everything on the 17th. Had one set back (dinner and wine) on the 21. I got the baby on a better sleeping pattern which is providing me with better sleeps than Iā€™ve had in a while. The anti-inflammatories donā€™t work at all. I have never let my headaches get this out of control, sometimes they been bad but Imitrex always keeps them in control.

ā€” Begin quote from ā€œ9kidsusā€

I started everything on the 17th. Had one set back (dinner and wine) on the 21. I got the baby on a better sleeping pattern which is providing me with better sleeps than Iā€™ve had in a while. The anti-inflammatories donā€™t work at all. I have never let my headaches get this out of control, sometimes they been bad but Imitrex always keeps them in control.

ā€” End quote

I did not stop my medications cold turkey I reduced them gradually while I allowed the other parts of the program to work.