Newbie and found the Best Doctor in Boston

I do hope you aren’t wearing sunglasses indoors. It’s possible to buy/get made up a slight (6% is good tint) if needed but, wearing sunglasses indoors will result in dark adaptation. The darker you keep them, the more sensitive your eyes become. Yr eyes get used to it quickly and photophobia gets worse. Some plp find Theraspecs good, You can buy Indoor and Outdoor ones, and other brands too of course. It’s a FL41 lens one would be looking for. Kathleen Digre, one of yr compatriots is pretty much a world authority on photophobia and has written about migraine and photophobia extensively.

Hindsight’s an exact science. I’ve been there, done that, a few times. Can keep getting caught.

Many plp find Theraspecs are good for supermarkets, malls etc. I bought them years back but have never really got on with them. Bit of use when hypersensitive on PC maybe. I did find wraparound light amber anti-glare, meant for driving, glasses useful in certain mixed light situations depths of winter when very sensitive but meds control it more now so - fingers crossed - haven’t needed them much since. Helen

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Theraspecs (US) WearOver Theraspecs (US)
More relevant eyewear here