Migraine / Computer Glasses

The computer screen is causing me a world of pain!! :frowning:
I have tired different screen, Anti-glare screen etc
i am actually considering wearing glasses for when i am in front of the screen. Has anyone tired these and had any success

Interesting article

dailymail.co.uk/health/artic … aines.html

Rob, is the computer screen a problem because it makes your general feelings of dizziness etc worse? Or do you suffer from visual snow/ eye floaters etc? x

Hi both :slight_smile:

I actually asked dr s about these glasses, he didn’t seem to think it was worth the money. There was no direct benefit that he could see that drugs wouldn’t give. Rob- maybe give the new drug combination a go for a while first? See where you are in a month or so ? X

Hi :smiley:

the screen just flares me up. Neck and shoulders tense up and i go hot. I can actually feel my headache slightly now as well

This place - migraine.org.uk/index.php?sectionid=217

recommends these:

This image links to a product members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!

might get my lenses tinted :lol:

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2011/preci … new-study/

yeah your right Anna i will give the new med a go!! :smiley: x

Yes it does the same kind of thing for me. I can’t spend too long at a time on it, I have to lie down in between for a rest.

Are you on new meds Rob? x

Yeah i have had Nortriptyline added. Not started it yet. Hopefully start it in the next couple of days :smiley:

Good luck. It helps with my neck pain so hopefully you will see a difference with yours too x

I use computer /prizm glasses that I only use when I use the computer. I wouldn’t make it 10 minutes without them. I notice a huge differnce if I try not to wear them. They were prescribed by a neuro-opthamologist. I have mav and am greatly affected by computer use as well. I also have a 100 percent computer based job. I have a condition called eye convergence insuffiencey. The glasses are made for people who use computers all day.

Teri.