MAV and sinus symptoms?

Ok thatā€™s all very well but again doesnā€™t explain the process of onset.

All these observations of co-morbidities that exist with migraine are all very well but it seems like there is always this assumption the migraine was first by members of this faction.

For people who have lived decades without a clear migraine problem (and I mean a migraine problem, not a dizziness issue or a sinus issue!) I find it extremely difficult to believe their MAV was started by ā€˜migraineā€™.

I look forward to new information that doesnā€™t follow the tired mantra.

Hereā€™s a study supporting @GetBetterā€™s reference:

https://www.mdedge.com/jfponline/article/79122/pain/what-clinical-clues-differentiate-migraine-sinus-headaches

I guess I have further questions though:

• why donā€™t all MAVers have sinus problems? (probably should set up a poll to explore the split on here)
  • what distinguishes a MAVer with sinus issues and those that donā€™t? why?
  • is the dizziness/impact on ears a result of the sinus issues or a direct effect of migraine?

Sorry, who says for MAV that milk is discouraged?

To add to this, I was told in summer 2005, I had sinusitis, then in fall 2006 I noticed I was getting dizzy and they thought it was from parasites, then in 2011 the dizziness shot up, and in 2015 I had my second round of ent and a round of pulmonary testing and sinus problems were ruled out

1 Like