MAV and Pregancy

after i started the diet it got a tiy bit better after the 10mg it got a tiny bit better they are very slow increases that you dont really see till one day you are like wow I think i am a little better than i was before so i cant really give you an estimate just gradually over time i was able to do moreā€¦like I have said i have been sick with this for more than three years nowā€¦it could just be time relatedā€¦the key things are 1. Try not to stress or panic (that is a HUGE trigger for me) 2. Follow the Heal your headache diet (it sucks alll my favorite foods are on there) if you dont have the Heal Your Headache book buy it is really helpful 3. Accept the fact of your illness (this one was a hard oe for me) I stayed in bed and didnt do much for MONTHS i didnt leave the house much stopped driving and just basically waited to feel betterā€¦then a few years went by and I had to make the decision to LIVE againā€¦I basically told myself look this sucks and it is unfair and yes i am very jealous of the people that are normal it must be so wonderful but this is my life my reality and there is a good chance i may NEVER be over this but am i going to roll over and die or just do the most i can and make the best of it (and i am a very glass half empty person so this was a big milestone for me) Once I accepted that this was my life I was able to be less angry and bitter and start to live again 4. This may not work for everyone and you may still need them but for me they were dragging me in too much STaying away from the message boardsā€¦there are a lot of supportive ad wonderful people on these boards and they make such a difference in the first monthsā€¦it was a lifesaver to know i was not alone and i am not crazy but they became my reality I lived on the boards and I am prone to panic ā€¦ if someone tells of a horrific symptom i live i fear that it will happen to me and my MAV became the only thing i thought and talked about and for me it wasnt healthy i had to leave the boardsā€¦it really gave me some of my life back to think of something OTHER than my dizzinessā€¦I am so grateful for the ones that are able to be the support everyone needs i just couldnt handle it it was too much for meā€¦i come back from time to time when i have a question and need advice and i always get a email like once every two months from someone that read my story on one of my message boards and i give them some advice and share stories and I have a few dizzy people i met along the way on my facebook but the biggest thing that got me through the past three years that changed my whole outlook from despair and depression was ACCEPTANCE everyone told me that but i didnt think it would make much a differece but take it from me a self proclaimed stubborn bitter pessimist prone to ā€œwhoa whoa is meā€ moments it does make all the differenceā€¦I recently started driving again and going to places by myself and going to parties and back into shopping and its a lot easier ot saying i dont have my moments but its better than it was and this possible pregancy thing puts the fear back in me but life is what it isā€¦hope this helps#

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)