Massive relapse after 5yrs helppppp!

Long story, no, taking a career break.

ok well thatā€™s handy under the circumstances, I was suppose to go back yesterday but I couldnā€™t so im now going to try for next week and try and push my way through like last time!

Good, but whatever you do keep calm and positive :slight_smile:

its that that I struggle with im like a nervous wreck at the min my own shadow scares me wish I could control it its like I need reassurance all the time!!

Ive had this since Dec 2013 but Iā€™m recovering now. I only started the meds last May (2016) and am now on 50mgs nortriptyline. Iā€™m going to keep going up by 5mgs until I reach 90mgs, if I need to reach that high. I follow the diet and stick to the sleep rule most the time. What meds are you on? X

im pleased your recovering :slight_smile: im on nortriptyline at 30mgs at the min but going back up to 50mgs im also on propranolol 80mg ive only been back on the meds 3 weeks I stopped taking them a couple of years ago because I was better x

Melkybob remind me: did you experience tinnitus during the bad episodes? Did you get remission from it completely during your remission phase and has it also come back?

yes james I suffered tinnitus and yes its come back it changes sounds,sometimes it rings then others its like I can hear the fluid pumping around my head like a whooshing sound I hate it but its not my worst symptom! oh and yes when I was in remission it stopped!

Exactly what I get! My tinnitus has been getting better slowly. It does feel sometimes like Iā€™m heading towards remission even if that is still far away. Fingers crossed. For all of us!

Sorry more question:

Did you notice any improvement in your hearing when your tinnitus went away?

ive always had good hearing to be honest (I can hear a knat fart in Bangkok :joy:) once the tinnitus went my ears and head felt clearer if that makes sense! it sounds to me your on your way into remission :slight_smile:

Yes clearer. Thatā€™s what would happen.

do u get bad side effects when you up the ami?

Yes. I get more dizzy. Funnily enough I found my optimal dose 2 months into using it

awww its a shame you carnt just up it slightly to see if it helps with the tinnitus!

I donā€™t think it will sadly. Would be nice though!

I could try 25mg but donā€™t want to make the constipation worse.

Did you go med free during remission?

yes I went med free it was great!

Whoop whoop. Letā€™s get there again! See you in Ibiza!!

1 Like

hahaha that made me laugh,a few more weeks and hopefully we all will be in a better place then :slight_smile:

I will never forget the night I danced at Space to the Chemical Brothers. Insane!!

PS I will also never forget the last round of drinks I bought there at Ā£17 a drink!!!

absolutely ridiculous prices we never went to space but we went to amnesia and paid 42euro to get in and then 14euro a drink :tired_face: one of the best times of my life!

1 Like