Hello, everyone. I’ve found your forum from the Meniere’s forum - been reading both to give me some sort of direction for where to go for diagnosis/treatment.
Here are some symptoms:
- perpetual headache
- ear pain in right side
- ear fullness/pressure in right side
- head fullness/pressure all over
- dull hearing; feels like possible loss, with some fluctuation
- difficulty concentrating and grasping info
- difficulty focusing on print when reading, both with books and (even more) with computer
- very short, mild and sudden episodes of dizziness/room slanting or spinning (sort of)
- buzzing’ in my head occasionally
- sensitive scalp
- perpetual feeling of impending dizziness - have to turn carefully so as not to bring actual dizziness
- occasional sinus pain with no subsequent sinus illness
- unrestful sleep
- stiff and painful neck and upper back
- ‘bugged out’ feeling in eyes and head when at computer screen
- sensitivity to light
- joint pain
And probably a few things I missed . Oh, yes! Here’s one - if I look down at steps when going up them, I feel unsteady and like I’m going to miss the step.
Anyway, I’m looking to get an appointment at the Balance Center in Fort Wayne (Boismier’s).