I'm new here and am suffering. Looking for help

Hey Brianna, I’ve been there with exactly what you describe including the head vibrating. 400 mg twice a day of magnesium glycinate plus 200mg coq10 and 400mg b2 helps me so much I can watch tv again without discomfort and use my phone no problem. I can work on my laptop, ride horses and do exercise again. Even go to restaurants. I still don’t like CFL lights but that’s about it. See the recent posts by people. You’re lucky you’ve found this site a year in and have a son already…I’m 30 now too and I suffered for three years before I figured out it was MAV and doctors thought I was just in need of a psychiatrist. And your son is a blessing. I am just relying on my faith that I can be strong enough to have kids. My boyfriend and I both want them but I don’t like the idea doing meds while pregnant so hoping the supps will be sufficient. There was also a point where I felt extremely depressed… I’m doing 90% now so try these supplements. If these don’t work I think Effexor and Zoloft have helped others in addition to topamax and ami .i got more depressed on some meds so I’m trying the supps alone. Low dose gabapentin was my best drug out of all of them FYI xx

(NB from admin: this image links to a product this member has found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

More recommended supplements here.