I have some questions, I hope someone will help me

Hi Guys,
This is my last post because I’m starting a new job and have very little time anymore sadly… but the good news is that I’m mostly recovered.

I would recommend the regimen below since both work well for me:

Avoidance of MSG and too much caffeine
Stop drinking alcohol altogether
Quit smoking if you do that
Eat protein and lots of colorful vegetables and fruits, healthy oils like olive oil
Take a good quality Vitamin D and C supplement as well as B12 supplement if you don’t eat meat, but I’d advise eating meat and animal products for overall health
Avoid gluten when possible and other inflammatory foods
Avoid eating too much tyramine in one day (google low tyramine diet)mainly overripe fruits and alcohol

As for supplements this works like a charm for me:

400mg of CoQ10 (kaneka brand of it - the absorbable version of Coq10 is somewhat different but it doesn’t have to be kaneka-google CoQ10)

400mg of Magnesium Glycinate 2x a day morning and evening , it does not cause me to have GI problems like other magnesiums. I use KAL brand

Feverfew is also helpful-I took GNC brand 380mg 2x a day but have stopped it to only use CoQ10 and magnesium because I want to have a kid sometime and can’t use feverfew when pregnant, moreover it made me a little lethargic

That’s it! Try to exercise and manage stress with meditation or prayer etc. Get outside as much as possible and limit time under very powerful CFL lights, driving at night etc.

I can do everything I used to just have to pace myself more.

Good luck! The best resource I ever had was Dr Weil’s website for migraine. Neurologists who prescribed meds to me were not as helpful and I had bad sx from most meds, gabapentin was the only one I could tolerate at low doses, and while it helped, it bloated me and made me feel not like myself. Everyone is different though, but I hope that you all find a remedy. I had this illness for three years almost before finding what works in my case.

Best of luck and God bless,
Liv

(NB from admin: this image links to a product this member has found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

1 Like