I am very happy to say that i am so much better

Interesting I guess my neurologist or dentist would’ve recommended that if they thought it would help me but that’s awesome that’s helping

Oh dear. Your faith is touching and I trust not unfounded. My own dentist would neither recommend an electric toothpaste over a manual one nor even comment on whether which of various different types of toothpaste would be most beneficial for my teeth and gums. MAV is so little known and researched I think it’s necessary to be a very active advocate for your own case so would suggest, if you think this device might help you, you carry out your own research and decide for yourself if it’s worth a try. Helen

Thanks, it seems a mouth splint is more for TMJ and bruxism and teeth clenching. I have never been told I have any of those problems and instead wear a retainer at night to make sure my teeth don’t move

Congratulations :grin: you must feel asif you have your life back!! Amazing to hear! :ok_hand:

I am very happy, now i have just bad moments sometimes, not bad weeks. But i will have a huge challenger when i start stopping the medicines.

2 Likes

As you probably know go slow. I personally plan to take at least 6 months easing off them little by little, but only after at least 6 months (maybe even a year) of feeling near 100%.

1 Like

Did you get any side effects from flunarzine?

depression when i was on 10 mg and weight gain, but i am on ami too, so maybe is the interaction between the medicines.