I am better! I am so thankful!

Dr. Rauch wants me to try a diet of only whole foods for a few months before starting a preventative med. He also wants me to start a regular exercise program which I have not yet done. He knows I am on the Heal Your Headache diet but thought I should try a whole foods diet. Prior to getting dizzy I would get a headache if I ate chocolate, sulfites or nutrasweet. The headache was not too intense and relieved with one dose of Ibuprofen. He told me a headache in response to those foods was pretty much diagnostic of migraine. I found that interesting as I have never read that either (except perhaps in the Heal your Headache book). I am not sure why I have made some improvement.,perhaps the diet or perhaps the med changes. I decreased protonix, stopped singulair and started claritin… all meds for asthma/allergy.

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)