How to stop being so discouraged?

Hi YTE,

The only med my Dr offered was Klonapin, and even a small does of that made me horribly manic, so I quit taking it. From these forums, I discovered taking 400 mg of magnesium glycinate, 400 mg B2 (riboflavin) and 375 mg of Feverfew each day really has made a world of difference for me.

Short background of my symptoms: vertigo once a month or so (and once it hit, it lingered for about 3 days), daily headaches (not migraine), constant feeling of floating, constant tinnitus in both ears and little to moderate dizziness daily. I was miserable.

I went through 2 months of physical therapy, tried the migraine diet, and still wasn’t feeling well until I started the supplements. I now stay away from caffeine (I drink decaf coffee or herbal tea), and no MSG or nitrates. I added chocolate back, and even though it has some caffeine, I don’t feel bad eating it.) I feel good. It’s such a happy thing to say. (I’m smiling as I’m typing.) I still have the tinnitus, but I only have a day or two per month where I feel dizzy, and its probably a combo of the weather (South Louisiana) and something I ate.

Try the supplements, and figure out what foods to stay away from, and you may be lucky enough not to need meds.

Some of my anxiety has gone away too. I only have panic attacks once a month or so, where I was having them almost every night. I am not a person who likes to take medicines, so I am not on anything for anxiety.

All of this is thanks to the wonderful people sharing their experiences on this forum, so thanks to all of you who take the time to help others. I hope my story can help someone else, or at least give them hope.

Sincerely,

Laura D

(NB from admin: this image links to a product this member has found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

1 Like