Hormone Help!

I am wondering if anyone has found a way to better balance out hormone fluctuations during the month so that the dizziness doesn’t increase so much? I have heard there are certain vitamin supplements you can take to help with it (i.e. B12). Any thoughts would be great!

Thanks!

Elsa

It depends on if you are taking birth control pills. My pills come in a 3 month packet with just 7 placebo pills that you take when you have your period. My Gyno told me don’t take the placebo’s keep on taking the other pills and skip your period forever. I have been headache free for 3-4 months. I would talk to your Dr to see if that is option for you.

I’m a B12-patient, take injections regularely, but it doesn’t do anything for my mav.

Birthcontrolpills have crossed my mind but are not an option for me. I’m hormonefree for almost 30 years now and started menopause 2 years ago. Don’t want to start hormones anymore (and when must you end them…? Don’t want to take them for the rest of my life).

I also would like to take something against the big fluctuations of hormones. So I’ll be watching this thread closely!

Ellis