Hi everyone! An update from me

Elisha, I’m glad you are seeing improvement, and of course would hope it gets closer to 100%!!

I forget, what other SSRIs have you tried? Has Zoloft made the migraine headaches worse? You say you wouldn’t consider coming off of it, but do you think it is making the headaches worse? Prozac helped with my dizziness but was a definite headache trigger (in addition to being too stimulating) and so I had to come off of that one. If you are having increased headaches since starting the Zoloft you may need to consider another SSRI?? Unless you’ve been on a lot already without success.

Topamax has been a great drug for me, and although I did struggle with sedation at first, it has all been worth it. I added CoQ10 to the mix to help with energy and that did help a bit. You may want to see if this supplement helps your energy levels too if you go the Topamax route. Also B complex vitamins and Gingko Biloba are in my daily mix.

Hoping for continued improvement for you!

That’s great advice Anne, thank you! I will be sure to take those supps. I’m starting the Topa tonight. I know it’s going to be a tough road but hopefully one well worth the struggle.
I’ve thought about coming off Z but I’m just way to scared to go back to that awful place I was with the vertigo. I’m going to see what happens with Topamax first and then go from there.
How long would you say the sedation was a problem? I’m so worried about that.
I’m so so glad you found a drug to help you so much. That’s such encouraging news!

Hey Elisha,

I am still doing much better on Nori. But I am far from well. My dizzy/unbalance is maybe 60% better. And the migraine headaches is horrible and often. I think I am going for topamax as well next. But I can see the progress. It is just going so slow.

Best from Line

Good luck with Topa Line. It’s a rough drug to get on for most but from what I understand it’s WELL worth it! I’m on my fourth day and the SE’s are a lot better than the first few. I hope you get 100%!!! Thinking of you!

What dosage of Gingko helps?