Health tips

I’m trying to loose weight, what are some health tips? I’m making a modeling portfolio, and I know I need to be slimmer. What are some health tips, such as eating veggies, and colors to dress in the make you look slimmer?

— Begin quote from “seemashy”

I’m trying to loose weight, what are some health tips? I’m making a modeling portfolio, and I know I need to be slimmer. What are some health tips, such as eating veggies, and colors to dress in the make you look slimmer?

— End quote

Many models find that a diet of cigarettes, powerful narcotics and very little food keeps their weight down. To ‘dress slim’ try wearing colours that match your surroundings so you blend in and only your limbs and lolly pop head are noticeable. It’s an old army trick and works great!

If you remove the “l” from loose and add an “n”, all of your problems will be over and you’ll be skinny forever.

: :lol:

I love this forum more and more each day.

Try eating Fast food, Fried food, Chocolate and cakes. They are all great ways of losing weight

Jump up and down on one leg whilst rubbing custard all over your face has been proven to work as well

I don’t think that last would work for me, Robert. I REALLY like egg custard, and so long as I had my mouth open whilst I rubbed, it might not be a net loss; depends on which leg.