Forever Well Migraine Treatment

Has anyone here tryed the forever well formula? I am waiting for my order to arrive. I am going to add forever well to my treatment plan of topamax. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!
BB

Hi BB,

Yup, we’ve all been down this path before. I even had the president of the company on here to discuss his work 3 years ago. It fell very flat I’m afraid nor could he back up his claims with anything but some mumbo jumbo about ancient wisdom and tradition or something like that. If I were you, I’d just stick to eating unprocessed healthy, fresh foods and maybe add a good probiotic to it.

You can read the discussion with Tom the president here:

http://mvertigo.cloudapp.net/t/gut-brain-therapy-from-the-horses-mouth/1073

Notice he says this on the homepage:

— Begin quote from ____

… modern and traditional medicine, creating a ‘best of both worlds’ migraine treatment strategy. We utilize leading edge medical research from some of the nations finest universities and also incorporate ancient healing traditions and philosophies. This combination enables us to look at chronic disease in general and migraine in particular in new and powerful way.

— End quote

This whole idea that’s there is some “other world” that western medicine is just too stupid or ignorant to know about is ludicrous. If something works, it works, period, and it becomes a migraine treatment. Tom wraps it all up in warm and fuzzy language such as “ancient healing”, traditions and philosophies. Unfortunately, philosophy will not stop the migraine hell express. To be fair, he’s not trying to dupe anybody. He actually believes in his magic pills.

Scott 8)

Hey Scott,
Thanks so much for the info…going to look it all over tonight!

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Wow I have not been on the site for so long I did not know you had a Lyme’s dx!! I have been hearing so much about the epidemic of Lyme disease lately, and wondering myself if I don’t have it.

What test did the doctor perform to dx you? I recall hearing about different test methods, esp for those of us who may have had the disease for a long time.

It takes forever to get thru neuro lyme, if we ever do. You sound like you are doing well; good for you!!

Kathleen

She was diagnosed with MAV, made great progress on Topamax and then threw it in the bin because of a positive bogus Igenex test – all this after being hit with a barrage of PMs from MAVLisa (now banned). S

:frowning:

Had to edit this post as I see MAVLisa still commenting?? Perhaps I confused her with someone else - I was thinking of a sales rep that was once on here…

Haven’t spent much time here lately as I was doing pretty well and now here comes a relapse of some symptoms so I’m back to visit :slight_smile:

There is apparently an epidemic of Lyme in the US at least. How do we find out for sure whether or not we have it?? Would Topamax work for Lyme?

Topamax was originally designed for people with epilepsy and is now available on the Australian PBS for migraine - i.e. no longer an “off-label” treatment.

A true case of Lyme disease is treated with a regular dose of antibiotics. There is no evidence from four randomised trials that long term use confers any additional health benefit for such people. Those that tell you so are deluded or have been hood-winked by a so-called “Lyme Literate MD”.