Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?

I’ve also just looked up ETD and it describes all the symptoms I get when my ears play up! The last time I saw Dr S I described my ear symptoms and he just said it sounds like you have a Eustachian tube problem but I didn’t investigate. As it comes and goes I am not so sure and instead think my ears play up when i have eaten too many things I shouldn’t. For example i have noticed that if I eat ham and bacon - which i have been avoiding mainly - the ear pressure comes back. Ditto if I have too much tuna in one week and I think eating an avocado affected my ears the other day too. Having had a tuna sandwich for lunch my ears have just got worse - they were relatively fine this morning. Oh well that’s this week’s theory anyway!

James @turnitaround I would like to support this site by buying something from Amazon - would it be possible to add this to the list as it is on my swimming wish list and I will be buying it anyway:

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

“Ear Band-it”
More health accessories here

I am trying to protect my perforated ear and I am having trouble with the ear plugs! :joy:
Jan x

2 Likes