Does Topamax make you sleepy?

Christine,

Wish you were feeling much better, but very glad to hear you are adapting better.

If I was doing better, I would surely post a success story and actively try to help others. I hope one day that happens.

yes, doc wants me to continue to try meds, and I really see no alternative. I have been med free at different times these past years, and definitely did not adapt. although, I am feeling hopeless about meds, I know 100% i will not get well on my own.

Hello Lisa
Like many of us here, I’ve been hoping you will find a med to help. You haven’t posted lately & now we know why - it must be so soul destroying for you. I know every time I check in I hope to see a positive post from you - we are all hoping & praying that there will be one med out there to help you. I’m taking Dothep 100mg & have been fine-tuning it to try & find a dose that doesn’t make me ‘spaced out’ and groggy but reduces the migraines/nausea & stops the visual vertigo & balance issues! The holy grail for mavers! I will keep trying & if this doesn’t work try some other med. It is exhausting & just wish to be back to ‘normal’. I know this doesn’t help you, Lisa but you inspire us all with your grit & determination to keep going - Thank you.
Barb

you are very kind to write that, Barb. thank you