Does anyone else see halos around traffic lights?

— Begin quote from “JoeT.”

I’ve been on Verapamil for three weeks as well. When you say something has clearly changed with your vision…does that mean improvement or did it actually get worse? For example, has the Halo’s around traffic lights lights improved or gotten worse on Verapamil?

— End quote

Joe:
I feel like my eyes are much more sensitive to light since taking the Verapamil. I found a good solution: I purchased Theraspecs and I noticed a big difference right away. I wear glasses, so I purchased the WearOver Theraspecs. I am also checking with the company to see if they can make my regular Rx with the indoor coating. These make a hugh difference with halos and glare. My visual snow is down to zero with these on.
I am still very sleepy but not as dizzy. I am increasing to 120/120 tomorrow and have noticed I am much more tired the first weekend I increase the dose.
I hope this helps.

NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!

Theraspecs (US) WearOver Theraspecs (US)
More relevant eyewear here