Doc said to wean off cbd oil

you can also take valerian tincture, my psych told me that it has similar properties as valium.

1mg is enough to get to sleep (I also have liquid melatonin), but the slow release is helpful to stay asleep I found. I guess it depends which problem you have with sleep :grinning:

yeah, i am good at going to sleep but i wake up around 4 and the next two hours is not very restful.

Weird that is me exactly, 4:00AM is my average wake up time since I got MAV. For the first year of MAV the next two hours was not restful as you say. But nowadays I can get more restful sleep after I wake up at 4:00AM just fine.

I wonder why that wake up time occurs. My theory is that normal “wake up” hormones start kicking in around 4:00AM but the MAV brain is too sensitive to them so we wake up much earlier than we should. But its just a guess.

i thinkni know, it has to do with sleep cycles, I read in national geographic that deep sleep gets shorter in the later cycles. Before mav, i would wake 6 am no prob and be super profuctive, now i am a zombie (mind also pre mav was pre baby hehe)