Diuretic ??

Ha haā€¦love it JamesšŸ˜
A litle of what you fancy and all that!!!
Jo.x

2 Likes

I do miss red wine - too scared to try it at the moment as I donā€™t want to rock the boat, or should I say head!

Yeah take a break for a bit. Maybe have one glass when youā€™ve stabilised.

Well you are a fine one to talk! Iā€™ve had commercial red wine once in about the last 30 years, and, boy, did I pay for that! Commercial red will always get me. I made my own for 10-15 years at one stage and was fine with that. Reached conclusion itā€™s the chemicals used to clear it. I never used any, just keot it longer to clear itself and was always fine on that. Stopped making it because never really that much if a drinker anyway, just collected a huge backlog, nearly ran out of storage room. Helen

Thanks jo :slight_smile: I just donā€™t understand how it all links :woman_facepalming:t2: I will be asking. Dr s this next week for sure . Hope ur doing ok ? X

All those questions you are going to ask Dr S. i have this mental image of you walking into his office with a list on a scroll reaching the floor (mind you donā€™t tip over it) and Dr S nowhere to be seen because heā€™s hiding under the desk or in a cupboard. And my GP always refers to me as ā€˜the lady what readsā€™! Helen

1 Like

Lol if you donā€™t reasearch you never know :slight_smile: but yes I have a list of questions all written down :grimacing:

I did a powerpoint for my doctor for last visit ā€¦ lol

1 Like

Yes, according to Hain, itā€™s noted on his flowchart at the bottom of this page:

https://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/disorders/central/migraine/mav.html

Iā€™ve never had vertigo though so does this mean I donā€™t have this?

There are some users, e.g. Beatles909, who never had ā€œtrue spinning vertigoā€ (he went on to largely recover btw and may be continuing to improve).

Not everyone experiences vertigo.

Mine started out without vertigo, but I developed it later on. I donā€™t get it anymore.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had vertigo just lots of rocking and thing moving :grimacing:

1 Like

I have not had vertigo this time (i just had once vertigo like 10 years ago for a few days and never again any symptom).

1 Like

Thereā€™s a thread dtd Nov 2011 ā€˜Ear pain with MAVā€™ might be of interest. Just happened on it earlier today. In fact if you search ā€˜ear painā€™ thereā€™s alot of info abt it on this forum. Helen

Allow me

1 Like

@Amylouise

Haha! Be prepared - I love it. Might do that myself next time I see Dr S.

Amy - where do you see Dr S ? I had heard through the grapevine that the Medway clinic is going to close down. Argh!

Thanks Helen thatā€™s really helpful Iā€™ll look for it now :slight_smile: