Dealing with Resentment

I thought about watching that one. I’ve wondered if my PCOS med, spironolactone, a diuretic and anti-androgen is helping or hurting. With PCOS, my relationship to hormones has always been skewed. The hysterectomy changed the ballgame, too, though I still have at least partially functioning ovaries. My hormone levels test close to where they were when I was 40 and intact.

Ha Ha…i started laughing imagining if this crap does not go away and we keep posting in mvertigo for the next decade ! wow…that will be something

1 Like

I guess we’ll be really good friends.

2 Likes

@flutters I totally agree this thing can be progressive for some people. Mine has been too. I had an initial bad spell, then it leveled off for awhile, then got worse so I stopped working for a year, then got 90-95% better and slowly started working again. After about 1.5 years of working it got worse again so I stopped working, then it continued to get worse…and worse…and worse. Over the span of 7 years and 1 week.

@Manatee You are SPOT ON with those comments about BPPV. The movement procedure to deer in the headlights. I’ve heard it way too often. I’ve had to tell people that I’ve been tested for that multiple times over varying stages of my symptoms, as I have.