relaunched here: POLL: The Big Med Poll: What is helping/helped you?
Sorry guys!! Bit off more than I could chew - made some major omissions will re-run once i’ve confirmed content with everyone’s input, please re-vote when it goes live. In the meantime please post on this thread if you think i’ve missed something significant that can’t be captured in existing options.
Only select if you believe they have helped you, you can select more than one (in case you are on a combo):
- A tricyclic antidepressant (e.g. Amitriptyline, Noritriptyline)
- An SSRI (e.g. Zoloft (Sertraline), Lexapro (Escitalopram), Paxil (Paroxetine), Prozac (Fluoxetine), Citalopram (Celexa), etc.)
- An SNRI (e.g. Cymbalta (Duloxetine), Effexor (Venlafaxine), Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) etc.)
- An anti-convulsant (e.g. Topimirate (Topamax), Gabapentin, Pregabalin) except Benzo’s.
- A beta-blocker antihypertensive (e.g. Propanolol)
- A calcium channel blocker antihypertensive (e.g. Verapamil)
- A diuretic (e.g. Diamox, a Thiazide)
- A Benzo (e.g. Diazepam, Lorazepam) anti-convulsant.
- Betahistine (SERC)
If i’ve missed anything please respond to the thread. If I’ve got any glaring omissions to the categories we can then re-run the Poll if required (I can’t add categories once live).