Chronic subjective dizziness or something else?

Bret, thereā€™s a PM function on the site, feel free to contact me privately on that: hit my avatar to bring up my User Card and then hit ā€˜Messageā€™.

Alternatively consider just keeping the discussion public, as there are others on here whoā€™ve had a knock or two to the head (and concussion) and can chip in (e.g. @BHMaloney) and yet others who could learn from our experience.

There is nothing Iā€™m worried about saying publicly about my experience.

Also feel free to take a look at my diary here. (warning, these diaries tend to be long! :slight_smile: )

To put it very briefly I went to hell and back, had imbalance for 3 years and took Amitriptyline for 1.5 years which helped keep the dizziness under control and generally controlled the migraines. This was all kicked off by simply pointing a shower on low power into my ear in an attempt to clean out some wax. Aside from tinnitus Iā€™m now almost 100% but have to keep my caffeine restricted.

Your focus should be finding the right protocol to make yourself feel better. The MAV protocol is the only protocol for chronic dizziness that Iā€™m aware of and documented on this site in the Welcome section. Take a read and shoot us any questions you have.