Brain fizzy feeling? Or other weird sensations...

Yes I get that like you can physically feel it in your eye then when you blink it clears. Thatā€™s the blotching I get now and again.

Is it. Really. Drunk people have problems with balance, see things not there and can often talk rubbish. People with severe mental problems see/hear things that arenā€™t there and talk what to us seems nonsense at times. So do drug addicts on occasion. All examples of brains put out of order one way or another. We have a variant balance disorder which is under the control of an irritated misfunctioning brain probably currently grossly overworked tryiing to make some sense of nonsense itā€™s receiving. Should we be surprised. Helen

2 Likes

I keep getting a brain flipping/jolting sensation and itā€™s probably my scariest symptom. Itā€™s almost like thereā€™s a washing machine inside my head and my brain is being rattled around violently. It causes me to audibly gasp sometimes and I often get a skipped heartbeat along with it. Also, several times throughout the day, my forehead and/or eyelid muscles will seize up from the immense shooting pressure so that I canā€™t move them. Other times the pressure will migrate to my teeth and sinuses. If only I had a pressure release valve in my head! These crazy sensations can be worse than the vertigo for me because I panic and think this canā€™t just be a migraine. It feels more like a seizure sometimes, and Iā€™ve had one before, so the trauma of that doesnā€™t help my anxiety. Anyway, Iā€™m really hoping my preventive med starts working soonā€¦

1 Like

My brain feels like itā€™s mounted in my skull with rubber bands. When I move my head, or take a step or jolt (think pothole) it feels like there is a delay between the head movement and the brain movement. Then there is the rebound when the brain snaps back and moves beyond its normal position.

I know that none of this is possible, but itā€™s what it feels like.

Best description yet. Thatā€™s exactly what I pictured in my head.

1 Like