Boston Area

Hello All,

As you all probably already know, it’s pretty difficult dealing with MAV on your own, much less finding other people who understand what’s going on

I’m located in the Boston area and have been seeing Dr. Priesol at Mass Eye & Ear. He’s been very helpful, but I’ve also realized that there are people on this board around the area who are going through the same thing as me.

Space_Cadet and I contacted each other via this board and have been chatting over the last couple weeks. We actually met up a few weeks back.

It’s been really nice to speak with someone who knows exactly what I’m going through. We discussed and thought it would be a good idea to reach out to anyone else in the Boston area who also would like to either meet up, or just talk about the issues we’re all experiencing.

Feel free to reach out to me via DM if you’re in the Boston area and would like to talk at all - dealing with MAV isn’t easy at all, but it certainly helps to speak with someone else who understands what you’re feeling on a daily basis.

Brent

2 Likes

Brent, it’s great you guys met up. It’s still on my to-do list to implement proper location management for users (to record their approximate location, voluntarily) … hopefully this will help with finding local sufferers and having someone to talk to about it actually FACE TO FACE! :slight_smile:

This is not a trivial piece of work though and requires quite a lot of web development.