Auditory evoked potentials test?

Were you able to do the trigger point message yourself, and did you see someone who did that? With my tightness on the R side of my neck (feels more nerve likeā€¦goes from the neck up behind the R eye) I may want to try this. For inflammationā€¦there should be medications for this, right? Just looking at options here to even help just a bit.

I would imagine by ā€˜central indicatorā€™, they mean your symptoms are coming from your brain. ā€˜Central, ā€™ as opposed to ā€˜peripheralā€™, ie ears. For people that believe the ā€˜migraineā€™ theory, thatā€™s central. VRT can take months to really work. I was told to expect it to take up to six months and if it hadnā€™t worked by then, back for diagnosis reassessment. Some believe VRT only works with peripheral issues. It can make unstable migraine far worse rather than better. If it is having no effect at all I wonder because it should at very least make you dizzier whilst doing it or soon after. I was told your brain needs to find/feel the vertigo to know itā€™s there and stop it. I certainly knew I was doing it, and how.

Iā€™ve found this website to one of the best resources for self-management of trigger points:
https://www.painscience.com/

You can find some good suggestions for massage tools like tennis balls, heat packs, epsom salt baths, etc.

In addition, if there are some specific ā€œknotsā€ in the muscle that are not able to release with self massage, you can try trigger point injections or dry needling from a professional. Iā€™ve started some trigger point injections and they seem to work pretty well for muscle knots.

I think ā€œcentralā€ means ā€œcentral nervous system,ā€ which means something neurological.

Yes i do this myself. Google images for "scm muscle "trigger points. Use oil and your knuckles and iron out the trigger points.

Exercise is the best anti-inflammatory thing. You can try golden milk with turmeric helps with overall inflammation.

Yes venlafaxine is the drug name and effexor is brand name. Can you give me the name of the test. I have found in my extensive testing you will have a nice clustering of test results for SCDS, PLF and other ear disorders. If the test results are all over the map like in my case it signals migraine as the perpetuator.

Zoloft is SSRI and for migraines SNRI work better. Venlafaxine is SNRI.