App with Linda Luxon

I’m so glad to hear it was a positive experience and you are feeling renewed hope. You deserve credit for continuing to seek answers and better solutions. It is wonderful to hear that you and your doctor are committed to getting you well—it is certain to happen. So many doctors with so many different approaches and opinions—there has to be one out there with the solution that works for each one of us.

2 Likes

I’m doing well, but not yet fully ‘cured’! Going to see Dr S in a few weeks as I couldn’t increase Gabapentin any further - was giving me nasty chest pains in the middle of the night :grimacing:
I’m due to write another diary update soon! I’m training to do a 100 mile mountain bike ride next month - although I am having to be careful as overtraining can give me symptoms again.
I went with the kids on various rollercoasters over the Easter holiday - no problem! But changing weather does affect me. And had a bit of a setback a while ago, but now more or less back on track.

Keep on MAVing everybody…

2 Likes

Thanks so much lorissa I agree with you I think it’s important to have a caring doctor who listens and dosent give up on you when one med dosent work! How r u feeling these days :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if we can be cured but certainly in remission :slight_smile: however if you went on lots of roller coasters with ur kids that’s pretty good going even without mav!

Do let us know how your catch up with dr s goes :slight_smile: