Anyone feel/felt constant unsteadiness dizzy feeling 24/7?

Yup I did and if I don’t take my supplements, I still do. But the good news is that I have been almost 100% cured by this simple routine: 1) 400-800mg of magnesium glycinate a day (at least 400mg) - I use Drs Best or KAL brand of it. 2) at least 300mg of CoQ10 in its absorbable type (Kaneka brand is what I use - they have it cheaper at Trader Joes than Whole Foods). I have been taking 400mg as insurance for that - but I may try to cut lower to see if it’s still fine at a lower dose.

Turns out that these two things together are my magic solution to vestibular migraine and it feels so miraculous I cannot believe it - coffee makes things a bit worse but overall I am back to almost normal. It took three years to get here. I know how traumatic MAV is but I feel completely fine when I take this stuff. I am not taking any other supplements or modifying my diet except avoiding artificial sweeteners, gluten (since it’s inflammatory), MSG in its many hidden forms, and too much caffeine.

I seem fine eating nuts and cheese even if I take CoQ10 and magnesium. Give it a try! There’s nothing to lose. xx

(NB from admin: this image links to a product this member has found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended supplements here. Thanks for your support!)