Any tips for flying?

I posted about this at length, but I flew a lot with MAV this summer: Chicago to Tokyo to Taipei round trip, Taipei to Bangkok round trip, Taipei to Beijing round trip. It was some 40+ hours of flying time, and I had a wife and two young girls (age 2 and 4) with me, and the time zone change was 13 and 14 hours. The actual flying will not aggravate the MAV too much, it is all the other stuff like waiting in lines, food, lighting, sleep, time zone difference, etc. If you have frequent flier miles, you should upgrade to business or first class because you will have more room.

You will need two things: a benzo (klonopin, ativan, valium) and Ear Planes (you can buy these at Walgreens for $5). Between those, you should be fine. Take a light benzo before getting on the plane, and hit it again if you feel nervous.

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)