Weight loss tips

Me too.

1. Eat less.

Jackabs,

Eat less, move more.

Fruit juice is not recommended for weight loss. It’s calorie dense. If you want to take the healthy option just eat the real whole fruit instead.

Done.

The Harvard epidemiological study recently reported suggests that because certain foods lead to a longer- or shorter-lasting feeling of fullness despite providing equal calories, they are correspondingly less or more associated with weight gain over time.

I wouldn’t recommend green tea for anyone who’s avoiding caffeine.

I always thought green tea was decaf. Just purcashed three boxes of ginger green tea from Puritians Pride. No where on the box does it say caffeine or no caffeine. Should I assume this is caffeineted? I am almost totally weaned off my coffee and this would be a step backwards. Do you know of any decaf green tea? Thanks and take care,

Karen

Hi Karen,

Unless stated otherwise, all green teas have caffeine in them. Best to avoid if you are trying to stay totally caffeine clean. Have you tried Rooibos tea?

S

(NB from admin: theses images link to products members have found useful and at the same time help fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!)

Redbush (Rooibos) Redbush Vanilla Redbush Vanilla (UK brand) Redbush (UK brand)
More recommended teas here

Hi Scott

Puritans Pride has the tea you suggested. Thanks for the advice and I am ordering some this morning. If only everything was this easy to resolve! Take care,

Karen

Balance diet and regular exercise both are important for weight lose. If you want to lose weight then you should eat less and avoid oily food. You should drink lot of water because water helps in weight lose.

And more useless advice from someone we don’t know. :roll:

Hi guys!
According to the recent study report that exercise is the best tip to lose the weight. Exercise burn 70 calories in 30 minutes per day which amount is 7 pound in a year. Exercise is the best thing to lose the weight.

Wow! Another piece of earth-shattering news on how to lose weight! Exercise … I never thought of that. Thanks for the information professor. Not sure what we’d do without you. :roll:

Swimming is one of the best exercises to lose weight. There are also some other ways to lose weight like: Green Tea is one of the best way to lose your weight and be slim and fit, Green tea helps you to lose your extra weight and enzymes. Use low carb diet food.

Another way to lose weight is to just stop eating completely. Nothing. Just starve until there’s nothing left.

What do you think Jamina?

— Begin quote from “scott”

Another way to lose weight is to just stop eating completely. Nothing. Just starve until there’s nothing left.

What do you think Jamina?

— End quote

:lol:

I only noticed this because of Johnsimpsons spam. John and Jamina should start a migraine weight loss support group. It’s this - eat a jumbo pepperoni pizza and wash it down with 5 bottles of red wine and 4 litres of coke. The ensuing migraine will leave you so sick you don’t eat for days. If you’re lucky you’ll even throw up.

Some effective and natural weight loss tips are
Avoid all fat foods and fast foods.
Take low card diet
Eat raw vegetables and fresh fruits
Drink plenty of water in a day
Make regular exercise plan.

— Begin quote from “Thor21”

Some effective and natural weight loss tips are
Avoid all fat foods and fast foods.
Take low card diet
Eat raw vegetables and fresh fruits
Drink plenty of water in a day
Make regular exercise plan.

— End quote

Thor, should we avoid ALL fats? Wouldn’t we, um, DIE if we did that?

I will take your advice on the ‘low cards’ though - it is such a chore, especially around Christmas time.

Vic,

I think the take home message from Thor the Great is to stop eating cards. Only use them to play poker otherwise you’ll be obese in no time. Cards are loaded with calories don’t chya know?

More great advice from the interweb sages.

You old meanies! Don’t you realize that was a cry for help? Hidden amidst inanities was the woeful statement, “Weight loss is not in the cards.” Many people come to that place of despair.

incidentally, my cousin who works for a soft-drink company warns that commercial apple juice–and by extension the stuff I make using my home juicer–exceeds safety-recommended levels of cyanide, from the seeds left in whilst juicing. I don’t know whether these exceed minimum risk levels . . .but I’ve stopped saving up my apple and pear cores for the next time I juice.

— Begin quote from “david shapiro”

You old meanies! Don’t you realize that was a cry for help? Hidden amidst inanities was the woeful statement, “Weight loss is not in the cards.” Many people come to that place of despair.

— End quote

:lol:

— Begin quote from “Trangen”

Hi Guys…

Here are some weight loss tips as follows

Eat simple foods instead of oily foods
Drink water and Fruits Juices instead of coke
Get Exercise such as swimming

— End quote

Avocados and macadamia nuts are simple but also oily. I don’t know what to do. Please help.