Weather changes

So I’ve heard that changes in barometric pressure can be bad for those with MAV. There was a storm system in OH that rolled in last night with rain and my ear was killing me with sharp pain. I also feel pressure in my right temple. Could the weather cause this? Those that have been affected by weather, how quickly does it hit you? What symptoms do you experience?

I find weather changes (specifically humidity and barometric pressure) have a profound affect on my symptoms.

1 Like

I find that the barometer dropping usually exacerbates my symptoms . Often felt just before or when the barometer is falling, which is usually about 2 days before the actual weather change arrives. It usually causes that ‘off’ feeling, spins, fuzzy headache…and/or any of the other many annoying symptoms!

2 Likes

Such a huge drop in temps and pressure overnight kick started a pounding migraine this morning. I’ve been doing pretty well managing my symptoms but this… yeah, I can’t control this. Stupid Midwest weather.

1 Like

I agree Renee! I’m also in the Midwest and yesterday was a rough day… now today all bright and sunny but high winds and temps are pretty brutal. Pressure changes are my biggest trigger.

2 Likes

We are so lucky to live in a region where the weather is bipolar. Yesterday was warm, stormy, tornadic kind of weather. Today it’s snowing and icy. Gotta love it, or hate it with a fiery passion.

1 Like